Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh my gosh! Cute!

This was Anne's reaction when she first saw her new big girl underpants. I wouldn't say we're potty training yet, but she likes to go in the potty when she feels like it (especially at bedtime when she's trying to stay up later). She is such a big girl now, as you see. She can blow dry her own hair and use a microwave, too. She's also getting very good at making sand castles (she did the seahorse all by herself). And notice the painted toenails!
Not much else new around here. Feels like summer is already coming to an end though. I'll probably go into work next week to start setting up my brand new classroom at our brand new school. Well, sort of brand new. It kinda sat there for a year or so because the district wanted to save money. Anyhow, lots of work ahead of me there...
Oh, and just for you Briana, because I know you're the biggest fan of my blog: Anne couldn't get enough croutons today! I thought you'd appreciate that information. I think she would love to see a blog about you and Uncle Lynn--what's the delay?!





























2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Erin, I actually believe that she really could dry her own hair. I was thinking, wow, she really is grown up! LOL. I love the painted toes!

thesandris said...

Me too Jen (until I saw the microwave :)) My mom has stocked Kaycee up on the big girl undies too! We have Curious George, Little Mermaid, the Princesses, Dora and Happy Feet. I'm not sure if we kept Elmo or not. It seems everytime Grandma comes over she has more underwear! Now we just have to take the plunge!