Monday, August 4, 2008

I DON'T!!!

I guess some would say it's the "terrible twos". Lately, we can count on Anne for at least a couple tantrums a day. Whenever she gets frustrated with us, she yells "I don't!" Maybe I'm a horrible mother for taking pictures while my daughter is screaming and crying. But if you only knew how easily she can lose her mind! No, I don't (usually) think it's funny, but sometimes it is, like tonight when she was really trying to convince me to let her chew a piece of gum and I said no. Yes, she is usually very sweet, but just for the record, I had to post these pics! The last two were taken post-nap today and that makes all the difference.



























3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it!!!!! She is adorable even when she is mad!

Unknown said...

She is very moody like her Mama!

thesandris said...

You gotta love em!