Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Yam Winner

No, I didn't win any sweet potatoes. It's just my name scrambled. Got an email from my sister today with the link: http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html Pretty funny for some names. Anyhoo, I'm very tired and MUST go to bed early. Anne fell asleep in the car on the way home from storytime tonight. It was the first night of Pajama-Rama at the Grosse Pointe Woods Library. Unfortunately, it just wasn't Anne's cup of tea tonight. She went in with her jammies on and Growlers (her tiger) under her arm and found her cute little nametag. She took two steps into the storytime room and lost her mind! She cried and screamed until I took her out! So we listened to stories from outside the door and peeked through the glass at the other kids. Maybe she'll be up for it next week. We'll see!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww, poor little Anne. Story time sounds fun!

thesandris said...

Not liking the storytime huh? I took Logan and Kaycee during the summer. Now Kaycee and I go while Logan's at school. Kaycee likes it but gets bored with the stories. Thank goodness for the songs they dance to between every book! She loves them and knows them all like a pro now!