Sunday, September 7, 2008

A new goal

Yes, I'm still alive! No, I'm (obviously) not good at keeping up with things, such as blogging, among many, many other aspects of my life, during the school year. The beginning of the school year is always an adjustment and a little hectic but I'm hoping in the next week or so I will be feeling a little less stressed. I actually committed myself to a new goal this weekend. I am such an incredibly disorganized person, which brings on unnecessary stress, I've found. Therefore, my new goal is to become more organized in every way I can! Sounds simple enough, right? We'll see. The main things I need to work on are how I organize my time, meal planning & shopping, house cleaning, and paperwork. I am SO sick of CLUTTER! I really feel like I need to strip my house from top to bottom and go through every drawer and cupboard and closet and just get rid of stuff! I actually was online last night googling about organizing and de-cluttering and cleaning and I got a lot of good ideas. I'll let everyone know how this goes as I begin organizing my life! Sounds exciting, doesn't it?! Ha ha!

Anne is doing just great and seems very happy at Aunt Jane's while Marty and I are at work. She does tell me "I miss you Mama" sometimes which I love! She's also been very friendly lately, greeting people when we're out on walks: "Hi, my name's Annie." She'll say this to Marty sometimes, too, though, which is kind of funny.

Part of being more organized is getting myself to bed on time, so goodnight!

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

I was so glad to finally see a new entry from you! I hope all is well. I struggle with the organization but have found some great tools. If you need some help let me know I can send you some stuff! Take care!

Jennifer said...

I wish I lived closer! I love a good organizing project!!!!

Kristin said...

So when you get done with your project, you and Jen can come here! After moving several times, I have tooooo much stuff and I bet I still have unpacked boxes! ugh! OHHHH and I forgot I still have a storage unit in Chicago! Oh My!