Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Poor baby!

After a nice relaxing weekend with the Morgans (Marty's sister Val's family) in Cadillac, our drive home last night was such a sad way to end the trip. Just before dropping Val's mother-in-law off in Northville at 11 pm, poor Anne woke up in her carseat and well, there's no pretty way to say it, puked all over herself. Although, we were glad it didn't happen earlier (we left Cadillac around 8 pm), it was so gross! Even once Anne calmed down, she said "it's yucky". She ended up throwing up two more times before we reached home and then a few more times settling down for bed. It broke my heart because we had such a fun trip and then she got so sick! Today she is sleepy but so far, so good on the tummy issue. So anyway, I've spent a good part of today cleaning and washing things up. Still need to upload my pics from the trip (taken with my new Canon Xti!) so for now I'll just post some cute ones with the old cam taken of Anne and her favorite guys, GrandDad and Dada, from last week.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awww, poor little Anne! I can't wait to see the pictures from your new camera!