Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Very First Blog!

Hello family and friends! I'm sure some of you (Jen, Stacy) will be very proud of me that I'm starting my own blog. I'm hoping my sisters get on board since we haven't been staying in touch very well lately (c'mon Julie and Briana, can't believe the two of you haven't done this yet)! Anyway, for anyone interested, check out my blog anytime if you're willing to see endless pictures of my little Annie, because I'm sure that's what most of this will be about! I guess as we get closer to Fall, I can also keep people posted about what's going on with Marty. Looks like he'll be leaving in mid-September for some training somewhere in the States and then after Christmas for Afghanistan (until August?) For now, we're just enjoying our summer and I'm loving my two months of being a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom...I knew some of you were wondering). So for my first post, I think I'll just post a few favorite pics from our summer up until now! The first pic is Anne on her birthday (June 22) saying "cheese"!









2 comments:

Clark Family said...

Im so proud!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

thesandris said...

Hi Erin! I am so glad you were convinced to do this too! Now I have your blog and Jenny's to read everyday!