Friday, August 7, 2009

Well, it's ONLY been 7 months or so...





Wasn't sure I'd remember how to sign in to my blog! I've faithfully logged into Facebook almost daily over the past few months, but sadly, my blog has been neglected. So now here I am up North for two weeks and have no excuse. PLENTY of time on my hands up here. Trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

We're loving our new cottage here in Frankfort. Anne is enjoying playing with the boys next door, especially Emerson
who is only a few days older. Weather has been so-so, but I really don't care because I dread the hot weather these days.

Pics here include Anne with her new tea set from Grandma Wayman and Anne "making a house" with Emerson outside today. Highlights of Anne's week here so far include a boat ride with Aunt Val and Uncle Paul in Cadillac, the Dora pinata, eating popsicles every day, and drinking her first pop (root beer) on Emerson's porch.

It's a rainy day so we're off to the bookstore and toy store in town!





2 comments:

The Gargoyle Times said...

So happy you're back!! I love seeing updates of my favorite niece!! And I'm going to need double the blog coverage once the new baby arrives!!

Kristin said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! Glad you're back in blog world! How are you feeling?